i THINK i want to breakup.... imso confused

Ive been with my man for about 7 months. Im happy cuz i know i can trust him and that hesa good guy. But he doesnt share an interest in some of things i do so when we go out together its mostly to hang out with his friends or do sumthin he wants. I like to go rollerbladin, the beach, shoppin, great adventure - he doesnt like any of that - and he has a problem with me hangin out with my friends cuz there all guys - so now i like dont have friends n do most of this stuff by myself. which sucks exspecially since i havea boyfriend i should be able to do those things with. ya no?

anyways, i think i want to break up so i can find myself, be myself and not make these sacrifices cuz it kinda leaves me viod and unhappy ina sense.

he has said that if we break up he probably wouldnt talk to me for likea year cuz he would have to get over it. or he might not ever talk to me agian. i am on pretty good terms with all of my exes. we get along great even though our breakups were horrible. but this one would be just an we dont have alotta common ground it wont work kinda break up.

anyways, i think since today is tuesday, i could just ignore him till friday and not answer my fone when he calls. then friday have my girlfriend go over there to get my stuff. this way i dont have to ever see talk or deal ith him again.

yes i no this sounds so super unfair but he would be dointhe same thing to me after the breakup - and i think this would be a better way for me to break up anyways. it would benifit me. and i need to worry about beniiftting myself cuz in our relationship i always put him and his feelings first. which is why i hold anger and resentment towards him in this weird mental sense. i duno, im confused and need advice.

i guess it would be best for me to be single and find myself and just wait for someone to come along who i share common ground with. and that i can do things with.

honestly i think his problem is he needs meds or sumthin cuz he has social anxeity disorder.... but he would never seea doc.

help!

Please, if you're going to break up with a guy, do it properly and to his face. Otherwise you're going to really hurt him a lot more than if you just told him straight out. Go to him. Talk with him. Tell him why you want to break up. Tell him everything that you told us here.

But please don't just break off all contact and have someone else get your stuff. He's going to be so confused. He probably will have no clue why you broke up with him and will keep wondering. Spare him the misery and tell him exactly why.

It's going to hurt either way, but you can soften the blow.