maybe you have a glandular condition of some kind. check it out at the doctors.

until then, the others are right - lots of showers, anti -perspirant deoderant (not just that spray on deoderant - male sure it says anti perspirant on the bottle)

i'm sure your girl loves you anyhow - especially if she knows your trying to control the prob - its not your fault!

x amelie

Okay, go to your doc, tell your your doc. about your situation..... And then most likely you will be prescribed a product called dryosol.... Its a product that you put on your under arms at night, you can usually use it like once a month, along with wearing deotorant everyday, and it will clear up your symptoms. Your not the first first person who has experienced this, so make appointment with your doc. soon.....

yep dryosol works really well, especially if it's only your armpits. But if it's all over, there are some oral perscriptions available.

Also, try some deotorant meant for a guy. Just get one that has a gender neutral scent (like fresh scent) or one that is oderless. My old girlfriend used to use arm and hammer deotorant that was meant for a guy, and I would never have known she used it if she haden't told me.