a few questions

first- im a teenager beginning to get more sexually active. recently theres been a lot of buzz about guys shaving their genitals before doing anything sexual. do girls like this?

second- im not exactly clear on how to finger a girl? please help!

thrid- im sure everyones either heard or asked this question a million times, but i ejaculate really fast. i know its in part because im young (im only 14), but sometimes i can cum in under a minute

please respond, even if only to one of the questions. thanx so much.

I don't think it's necessary to shave your pubic hair if you are a guy. It's not really needed for a girl either as long as it's not too hairy.

Pretty much all comes down to personal preference and everyone is different.

Fingering a girl, every girl is different. I've only been with one, and it didn't really seem that hard. Stick your hand down her pants and it'll probably be pretty wet already. Just feel around and she'll moan a bit. Be gentle and make sure your nails are trimmed.

You ejaculate much faster when you masturbate partly because you know how to please yourself. When having sex, hopefully you'll be wearing a condom. It'll help you last much much longer. Unprotected sex and you'll be done for in under a minute

Alright, it is not neccesary to shave.

Ok on to fingering. I would say that more often than not fingering is not the best route. Try working the clitoris, which is above the vaginal opening. You will find it. It is like a penis and becomes filled with blood and increases in size when aroused. If you are set on fingering her you want to ease in and push up towards her belly button and come back. Sorta like a come here motion. This should hit her G-Spot, but above all else ask her what she likes and what feels best. Communication is the way to have a relationship especially when intimacy is involved succeed.

Good Luck