i cant figure out my sexuality

im a fiteen year old guy and ive thought i was gay for about a year. i got a summer camo and everyones very supportive there and theres a lot of gay guys there so i figured id cme out, which is what i did. i ended up making out with this guy a couple times, and thne he got all werid so we stopped. then like a week later i really started to like this girl, and not just like a small crush, and even weirder than that, she started to like me. we started to hook up and i really liked it, but the thing is, i still tink the vagina is disgusting. now im togethr with this girl and i dont know what to do, im so confused!!!!!!!!!!!! please help. o ,also, i feel like bi is nto a legitamite sexuality, so thats out of the question/

So your situation doesnt seem to be too bad when your

gf even knows that you ve been attracted to a boy and she is fine

with it.

It might have been just a phase. But even if not, theres

nothing to worry about. You ve got so much time to figure it all

out. If you re really in love whith that girl (or at least like her)- and she is with you-

there should be no problem, even if you occasionally think of men.

It could be different, if it turns out that you dont get along with that girl or another- but dont put any pressure on yourself ! Youre just 15 and these things usually dont work right from the start. So for the monent, you dont have to be too confused.

And by the way, I cant see that there is kind of illegitimate sexual orientation.

Hey there JohnJohn

You're still so young and have so much to learn and experiance. I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet if I were you.

If possible, try stick with the girl. Give it a year or so and you should feel different about her body.

By you messing around with guys (at this age) you're basically training youself to like guys more than girls.

I'd say that if you get to the age of 17/18 and you feel that you're definitely gay, then I'd say go for it... Get yourself a boyfriend you can trust and love and start a proper relationship with him.

Just don't be so quick to make up your mind about your sexuality, especially at the age of 15.

Good luck!