My brother is taking my stuff like crazy..........

Ok, my brother is really like..... welll.... mean...... it's like he wants to hurt me.... but anyway........ ever since i was 7 he always takes my stuff........ and i've made it a habit to look in his room every so often to get my stuff back....... but now i think he's taken my game..... but i can't remember if i sold the game that he has... so it might not e mine...... but we dont even have the system the game was for anymore, so i can't imagine y he has it, but i want the game back!!!!! what should i do.........

him--->

• 2 weeks later...

I think maybe your brother is just being a little brother. But that's still no excuse. I can't relate to you about how you feel with your stuff being stolen because i am the younger sibling. I have one brother who is 7 years older then me. I've noticed you and your brother have quite a big gap in age difference too. And i know when i was little i drove my brother up the wall. Your old enough to where you want a certain amount of privacy and him entering your room and stealing your stuff is a violation of that privacy. And that's just not cool. But he may not understand that. I remember i stole some stuff from my brother, but mostly for the sole purpose that it was HIS stuff. I didn't need it. His stuff was way cooler then mine. And plus, it was his. My brother, the guy i looked up to and whom i put on the pedistool no matter how bad he treated me sometimes. Back then i don't think i understood why he would get so upset if i stole something that didn't even matter to him all that much.

Tell him how you feel. Get a parent involved. As far as your video game goes, have you asked him if he has it? Be careful not to accuse him if your not sure because if in the end it turns out he doesn't have it, you may feel a bit awful. And he may not let you live it down for a while. Good Luck.

Aww man, i'm retarded. No... i'm just not as smart as i wish to be lol. You said "ever since i was 7"... i read quickly through that and thought it said he was 7. Ok well in that case... ask for a key for your room. My best-friend had to get a door knob with a key for her room because her older sister kept going through her stuff. That's CRAZY!!! ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!

Tell him to get a job an buy his own street signs! lol jk

• 2 weeks later...

A) He does have a job.... selling shoes at Jc Penney (the only time i can check his room is when he's at work)

B) A we all have these pin keys for our rooms, and i use that since he locks his room, and he does the same...... the only thing it keeps out is my baby brother....

C) I'm gunna sell it anyway...... because i just found out he sold a lot of my stuff that i thought i had lost...... so i dont care...... rawr to him