How much weight can i lose?

Its summer and i want to lose weight for the upcoming school year in 2 months. I am training 4 days a week in boxing for 2 hours each time and run on the other 2 days. I am starting to eat very healthy and am doing situps and all that. How much weight can i drop in 2 months? I am 6 feet 1 and 180 but have alot of fat and am uncomfortable changing in front of others. Also how long would it take before my stomach was hard and you could see my abs? Thanks alot

Take it from me, I am a wrestler and know what it is like to lose a bunch of weight. You can lose a lot of weight very fast and it WILL NOT take 3 months. I've lost 25 lbs in 3 weeks. granted that probably wasnt very healthy but it can be done and you can keep it off afterwards also. I used the Atkins diet and did a ton of running and wrestling. I ate as much as i wanted to just as long as there were no carbs. I've heard that this diet doesnt work for everyone but it certainly worked for me when nothing else did...

GOOD LUCK, hope it works out for u.

P.S. Im pretty sure that you're gonna have to do more than just sit ups to get your abs to show... I have some great ab workouts that i can tell you if you want. PM me

I've read somewhere that dieticians recommend a gradual weight loss of around 2/3lbs per week. This can be achieved through eating more healthily and excercising more, which you are doing.

For people under 25 years old (I assume your under 25) they recommend a healthy weight of between 151lbs and 174lbs for a 6ft 1in male. The exact weight depends on your frame size.

Say you go for the average weight loss of 2/3lbs/wk then in two months expect to be between 156lbs and 164lbs.

The excercising will definitely tone your body. Your stomach will get pretty hard quickly if you keep up the situps, and the abs will begin to show as the fat is burned from your stomach area.