My girlfriend's Ex boyfriends

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a little more than a year now. However, just recently, her ex has began talking to her. ALOT. He had moved away and about a month ago he wrote her a letter. She asked me if I wanted to read it but I didnt think there would be anything concerning me inside it. But now that he is back in town, I asked if I could read the letter. Inside the whole letter was telling her about how he loves her. How everything he does he thinks about her, and that he is missing her. I was upset and confronted her. Truth be told, he makes me feel like * * * * . It seems like she talks to him more than me. It feels like he is becoming a little too close to her. He has asked her to drop him off at work alone. And although she has never said yes ive never seen her say no either. I trust my girlfriend. I really do. But this boy is ruining the quality of our relationship. Ive asked her to stop talking to him. Ive told her that he makes me feel insignificant. She promised me that she would stop. But she hasnt. I always see her texting him. Am I just beeing too jelous? Or should I do something differant.

If I were you, I would perhaps go with her to drop him off. Your presence perhaps will put him into place and show that she is with you now. It might not be a good idea, since that would be a little far. But if you are out of options I would just do that. Go with her, see what this guy is all about. I would be also very restless and irritated. Good luck

If I were you, I would perhaps go with her to drop him off. Your presence perhaps will put him into place and show that she is with you now. It might not be a good idea, since that would be a little far. But if you are out of options I would just do that. Go with her, see what this guy is all about. I would be also very restless and irritated. Good luck

This is good advice. But idk if she is dropping him off at work. We dont live together. We live all the way accross town from eachother. So idk if she is dropping him off or not. She says she isnt but when he has asked her she never once has said no. However ive never seen her say yes either.

Archived