should i wait for girls to ask me

i have many forums in this cat. but i really am bored and kinda have a question. iam not ready to ask girls out myself. but iam willing for a girl to ask me out. do girls ask guys out. it seems its mostly guys as gir.

i mean i have never had that feeling a girl liked me. cuz iam probably to small. girls like big guys. especially the big creeps that i would destroy if we ever fought. either way i kind of have this feeling a girl likes me. but thats probably becasue i want her to like me. she if you read the other foruims of mine was the asian girl the only one in my school. because iam crazy about asian girls i really like her. not just cuz shes asian because she is small great smile and nice. she dosent talk to many people. she has two friends who are like i guess the nerds. i hate saying that because arent we all. but one of her friends just drives me mad she trys to be perfect and whatever. but it was like near the end of the school yeah patricia is her name. patricia would sit next to me like in all my exams. now this dosent seem like much but she is such a shy girl. and there was all the seats open. the school is very crowded usually and i have never been around her in an empty hall way or anything. last day of school i was finishing cleaning up and i walk to down the street outside school long street leading to the gym. and there she is all by herself. a 5 minute walk. i was right behind her she knew i was there. i couldnt have askt for more. but i couldnt do it. i got close. i havent seen her since. next year will be my sophmore year. i want to go out with her. aside from summer school i got to get more outgoing or something. i want to ask her out. all the girls except her 2 friends think she is scary because she dosent talk to anyone. the boys think shes ugly. but i think she is great. she has her friends voice and then her strangers voice which isnt so great. she is very unique. how to ask someone like that out. she is so shy. but at the same time around friends she is wow. she is going to be a sophmore. how can you tell if she likes me or for that matter if she likes any boys. remember she is so shy so she woulndt say hey whats up not even that much. any silent signs. thanks for your time

I can relate to your story - I had a friend who was in a similiar situation as you with an asian girl just like that. He asked her out, and she said no. TBH, im not sure if its because she didn't like him, or she didn't like boys, or she wasn't allowed to date or whatever.

TBH, it is unlikely she will ask you out. In the past I have been asked out by girls out of the blue a few times, but I never really even knew they existed. I didn't like any of them, said no to all of them. A friend of mine whos female always tells me she fancies me, and she would ask me out if she didn't have a bf (I don't like her back) - she has asked a few boys out before. So girls do ask guys out sometimes, if your lucky, but for me its never been the girls i wanted to ask me out.

I really wouldn't wait for them to ask you out.

Like you said if she is really shy, she probably isn't going to ask you out man. If she sits next to you and stuff, thats a good sign and you should act on it. Just as friends first tell her you want to hang out after school or something, you know? No pressure. Honestly if you wanna get the girl, you just gotta put your neck out there and risk it. The guy who gets rejected the most is the guy whos going to get the most girls, because most guys are too scared of rejection to even try.