Is it normal to get turned on this much?

Chantal87

I don't know if its just me or other girls experience this. I know guys are horny almost 100% or 90% of the time. But I am pretty close to that range. I can get turned on by just kissing, or being touched like on my back...

Maybe I have a high sex drive? I don't know what do you constitute as a high sex drive normally...I feel like im broken lol. Can someone explain this to me, if there is a way to explain it.

its good to know someone can relate! Its funny I just had this talk with my bf..we've only been dating a few weeks and hes the exact same way as me. It just feels weird, like there is an on off switch but the Off is broken! baha

That could be cause it's a new relationship as well, so you're both very into each other. I guess you'll find out how high your sex drive really is after you've been together for months or a year. If it's still this high, well I guess you're stuck with it, lol.

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half and I want him just as bad as I did when we started dating. I don't see that changing either haha.

I have the same thing! But everyone I know attributes my extremely high desire and stamina to the fact that I'm a 21 year-old virgin (by choice, of course). Legend has it hormones just build up and boil over time.....

Do you have friends who are mothers and/or pregnant? I read somewhere that women who are nursing or preparing for it give off a certain chemical that triggers oxytocin in an non-breeding female's mind, making her ready and desiring sex. Man is that true, and of course all my friends have to get pregnant.....grrrr......

I wish i had your problem. Between pre-menstrual, menstruation and ovulation...ive got the calendar covered with feeling crappy. My boyfriend gets a good week of me jumping all over him and then i feel bad again. I dont think you have anything to worry about unless its an addiction (i.e. its all you think about and its interefering with dailing living and responsibilities). Otherwise, enjoy and just be safe.

You're completely normal. It's just a stereotype that guys have a higher sex drive.

I does seem like most women enjoy it just as much but don't think about it like we men do or perhaps it's just a bluff? ( meaning the girl i am dating does think about how intense it is when I go down on her and she orgasms but pretends she doesn't)

Do you have friends who are mothers and/or pregnant? I read somewhere that women who are nursing or preparing for it give off a certain chemical that triggers oxytocin in an non-breeding female's mind, making her ready and desiring sex. Man is that true, and of course all my friends have to get pregnant.....grrrr......

well not pregnant but getting married and engaged...ugh

I does seem like most women enjoy it just as much but don't think about it like we men do or perhaps it's just a bluff? ( meaning the girl i am dating does think about how intense it is when I go down on her and she orgasms but pretends she doesn't)

There is only a noticeable difference in the genders between ages 18-24. Overall it's basically the same.

I think it's just more acceptable for a guy to talk about sex and announce they like it (and much more of a pressure to be a "hounddog"). While a woman who talks about sex is often looked down upon.

Your normal. Some guys are very sexual, some girls are to. Everyone's different... Sounds like your lucky! Means more fun for you haha. Im a guy and have the same issue. Just a touch, a bump, a glance, a kiss.. Strange things my girlfriend would do that was specific attention towards me would turn me on a lot.

Archived