She doesn't wanna advance so fast with me in relationship

There's two problems I'm facing. It's going to be lengthy- be patient.

One

I've dated a girl I like once then after that, she told me she doesn't wanna advance so fast with me in terms of relationship but she told me she is interested in me(we've know each other for about 2 months before i dated her). She said she allows me to go out with friends. She goes out 6-7 times a week but never did she called me out. I don't know why, maybe she's shy. So i'm thinking of volunteering myself to go out with her friends because she seems to be dropping hints like she will tell me where and what she is going and doing tml. but i feel thick-skinned and i'm not sure if she is really dropping hints. So should i still volunteer myself?

I've also thought of asking her out, allowing her to call one or two of her friends. She is the type who goes out in the afternoon and return home at night and goes out to have fun. I don't think I will be able to do that. So overall, what should i do?!

Two

In the first part, I mentioned she goes out 6-7 times a week right. Ok, there's one guy who she liked before has been going out with her group of friends(her group just consists of 3 girls including her and him though sometimes he may invite one of his male friend). This guy who she liked has been going out with her for about 4-6 times a week. Then, there was once when I get utterly upset that I'm not being asked out but he does. Then she noticed it, and told me he is her closest male friend. but close friends doesn't mean her love for this guy will not grow back right? What's wrong with me? Jealous? Insecure? Help me, I don't wanna get upset and bothered everytime i get to know she went out with him because i know he will continue to go out with her.

Help!! I've been posting the same things over and over again. I wanna stop this.

• 2 months later...