Very Sensitive Body

Dotty43

I am very sensitive when my boyfriend touches me anywhere. This problem is only recent and I mean anywhere. Shoulders, ears, legs, butt, hands, waist. If he touches me in any of these places I have an orgasm straight away.

Again, this problem has only appeared over the past couple of weeks and has become worse over the past couple of days.

Help please.

It's possible. If you have a very strong emotional response to him, it's possible his touch just sends you over the edge mentally and emotionally.

Have you ever orgasmed from the sound of his voice? Has he ever talked dirty to you and brought you to orgasm?

I give you my word, I am not a troll. This is a problem I am having. I have google searched and I really need help finding a solution or at least an explanation...

Are you actually orgasming? This is the part that I'm having a hard time believing. When my partner touches me my belly tightens, I feel fluttery I feel my vagina getting wet. An actual orgasm is wayyy different from that.

Are you actually orgasming? This is the part that I'm having a hard time believing. When my partner touches me my belly tightens, I feel fluttery I feel my vagina getting wet. An actual orgasm is wayyy different from that.

No it is actually like the beginning of an orgasm. Perhaps I should ask my Doctor about it.

No it is actually like the beginning of an orgasm. Perhaps I should ask my Doctor about it.

So it like I described? Your belly kind of flips and tightens? And do you actually orgasm or does it feel like the beginning of one but it doesnt culminate in one?

So it like I described? Your belly kind of flips and tightens? And do you actually orgasm or does it feel like the beginning of one but it doesnt culminate in one?

Well, put it this way, when my boyfriend touches me and whatever it is happens, I pull away because I'm simply too sensitive to be touched.

Archived