Do I really want him to call or am I just crazy?

texaslove

OK So it has been 31 days since we broke up, and about 22 days of NC. I have this feeling that I WANT him to break NC. Even if it were to say something not so nice, so I could know he was atleast thinking of me. He has never ever said mean or cruel things to me but I just need some type of sign that he cares.

I have read that many people get mad when they have done good at NC for weeks or months and then their EX contacts them whether nicely or rude. I don't think I would be mad. Is it because it brings back that "hope" that they care and want us back that makes ppl mad?!

All I know is that, we ended on "nice" terms as he said we werent headed in the same direction (though I think he cheated or just didnt love me). We didnt yell, neither of us really showed emotion, as I was trying to be strong and accept it. There was no bargaining or begging. I just feel as if he walked away being completely fine and I am left here in the dust. I want him to contact me so I know he hasnt forgotten about me.

I feel crazy.](*,)

I think a lot of people get mad because when the exes do contact them, the contact seems more like "fishing" rather than a sincere attempt at communication.

It depends on each individual - some people jut don't want anything to do with their exes. Some people want their exes to reach out. Some people just want to know they meant something to their exes...

I don't think you're crazy. Without any contact it feels like your ex just never thought of you at all, and that hurts.

I think everyone is different Texas, I didn't hear anything from my ex for more than 3 months, we were stritct NC, but I had to send a final letter to which she replied with a rather cold text.

I would've loved for her to contact me to show me I meant something, but to this day I really don't think I did. Hearing from her may have set me back a bit, but to know she cared and did think of me affectionately would've made me feel good.

So yeah, you probably want to know that you mean something to him.

yeah, I just wish I could read his mind... wouldnt that be nice? or mean? I dont know.

I just know so many of my friends have their guy come back (and not that it always works out in the end) but I would love to have more time to spend with him. I think all this but then, I think back to the song I have been listening to lately "fearless love" and it talks about wanting a fearless love and saying if you cant hold me now, you will never hold me again.... As much as I want validation from him and love and want him back, I would be soo scared that he'd just wake up one day and do this all over again. I would be walking on eggshells....

Oh the Emotional Rollercoaster- This amusement park really sucks... its full of rollercoasters, pools of tears to drown in, and salty foods that just sting the wounds.

Archived