How often do you go out?

I am currently in a stage of my life where I have many goals I want to achieve, and in doing so, I need to scale back my social life. I have always been the "party girl" and seeing as I am currently pursuing a Master's, as well as trying to save money, and have a budget for traveling, I know I need to scale back my "going out". I think going out twice a month would be reasonable. What are your thoughts and how often do you go out with your friends? I am also single and cutting back on drinking. Thanks!

I am currently in a stage of my life where I have many goals I want to achieve, and in doing so, I need to scale back my social life. I have always been the "party girl" and seeing as I am currently pursuing a Master's, as well as trying to save money, and have a budget for traveling, I know I need to scale back my "going out". I think going out twice a month would be reasonable. What are your thoughts and how often do you go out with your friends? I am also single and cutting back on drinking. Thanks!

As you get a little older or acquire more resp onsibilities in life you'll have less recreational time. You sound responsible, keep up the good work.

This sounds perfectly fine.

Right now I generally go out with friends 1-3 times a week. However, when I was in school studying and saving for travel just like you are, I'd go out about two times a month as well. Got kind of lonely and boring sometimes but it really paid off. Graduated with high honours and travelled to England and France for a full month. Totally worth it.

Archived