Scared and Geat all at once

SmartJoe

So for the first time in my life I had a girl go down on me during lunch hour rush in a busy parking lot. I was so worried someone would see us but at the same time it was the greatest pleasure I have ever felt. Is this wrong? shouldn't I be worried this might become addicting? Has any one ever felt the rush and just kept wanting it again and again?

ahhhh soooo whats the downside of the argument here? I fail to see the problem...lol...all I can say is, good job, keep it up.... literally...

I had a girl give me head while at work....at the cashier... was a great rush, so the problem isn't becoming addicted to it, it's a matter of getting it consistantly, thats the tough part.

lol no corner girl. I have known her for years and we just started having fun. I was married and never had that kind of pleasure. Just seems since my divorce I have experienced so much more sexually then I ever did with my ex.

well see, thats the problem with marriage, you say "I do" to marriage, and "goodbye" to your sex life...

That is so true it's not even funny. It was right after I said I do, she started saying I don't.

hahaha....aw thats terrible, well, at least you finally said, "I don't" yourself and moved on, and look at ya now, gettin bj's in the parking lot, I think your on the right track..

Archived