My Sweat Smells So Bad !!!!

sorry for telling u this...

but my sweat smells so bad...

i tryed different "speed stick" types...and it doesn't help...

i don't know what to do anymore...

i sweat so much and it's smells like HELL !

and...even after i take a shower...

i put on Speed Stick...and spray Axe over it...

but sometimes i put just Axe and the other times i put just Speed Stick...

and i also smell like hell !...

i don't know what to do anymore...

i wish someone can help with this...

types of Speed Stick that i used...

Addidas Roll...Addidas Regular...and regular speed stick...

please help me with this...what should i do to keep my smell good??

There are like over 40 organic compounds in your sweat besides water.

Who says it smells bad?

That same smell that you find objectionable may actually attract females too you.

If it really repulses you, get in incredible cardio shape...like marathon distance cardio shape and it'll take alot of exertion before you sweat wehn not training.

I used to sweat alot. It didn't smell, but it would go through my shirts so I was constantly wearing sweaters. Very annoying/embarrassing to live with.

My aunt suggested I try Certain-Dri anti-persperant. It's doctor recommended and prescription strength, but you can buy it in the drug store for like 8 dollars. And it is a miracle worker! Seriously, I don't sweat anymore. I apply it once every 3 days and I'm good to go. No other deodorant needed and I don't smell. It's unscented though.

I realized your problem is with smell, but maybe if your sweating was cut down, the smell would also lessen. So I REALLY recommend trying this cause it's helped not only me, but quite a few people I know.

link removed

Here's a link to it with some reviews one of the reviews even says that it stopped the person from sweating AND smelling bad.

yeah, this sounds like a bacterial issue to me as well. how often do you wash your towels? do you wash really well with soap and water? what about wearing cotton clothing? do you really think you smell that bad or is it in your head. did you ask a friend or family if it is that bad?

Archived