Went out on a limb on this one.

Hey guys,

I posted the message earlier about how I didnt like this girl at first and didnt act like my normal self to kind of push her away, and then ended up liking her in the process of acting like an idiot. Well I've been trying to call her and shes not returning my calls. I just want to explain myself and why. I was only seeing her for like 2 weeks so its not like I'm going to be heart broken if I never see her again but shes a really nice girl and I don't want to give up. I remember her saying something about how guys never do romantic things for her and shes not sure if she likes that type of stuff. So I decided I'm gonna get her attention. she works at a daycare and and takes care of like 25 kids. So I called a floral shop and had 25 balloons and a white rose delivered. I had a card attatched saying "I just want to apologise about something, please call me. I hope the kids enjoy the balloons". I'm hoping it gets her attention all I want to do is explain myself and ask for a second chance so I can act like my normal self. I'm kind of worried she thinks I'm crazy and psycho or something. But then again I really don't care. If shes never had a guy do anything really romantic for her then that makes me the first and she wont forget that. I had them sent to her this morning and I'm still waiting for her to call. This will definitely be my last attempt.

Thanx for reading.