I can`t give oral! Help!

This is seriously traumatizing... Because on Saturday I was at this get and my boyfriend and I finally got some piracy. We had talked about it if the opportunity came up, and so we decided to do so in the end. First off, when I saw his erection I received this huge mental block that I could not get over. I addicentally pushed the foreskin down too much and then I just didn`t know what to do with it, plus it`s around 7 in or more, and really thick... It did fit in my mouth, but I couldn`t even get my tongue up. Suddenly, I was frozen with fear... and after trying for a while, I just had ro pull back.

..."Hey, why not instead of you giving me oral, me giving you oral" ~ My boyfriend.

And he didn`t, but still... HELP!

Try not to be so stressed out, there's no need for you to perform oral unless you're ready to do so. Next time you're willing to give it a try, have your boyfriend suggest different things and go with that. If you cannot fit him entirely in your mouth, so be it, the head is the most sensitive part anyways so work with that. Besides, you also have your hands to cover the other space.

Did you know how to drive a car the first or second or third time behind the wheel? It takes time to learn how to do so many things the right way. Don't be in a rush & don't think you have to practice on a lot of subjects. The guy that wants you for a bride would rather hear that you were inexperienced & wanted to learn from him instead of hearing that you got your know how from servicing every Tom, Dick, & Harry.