What is precum?

I've had sex with someone I love about 4 times and i've never heard of precum. What is it exactly? Can it be felt like ejaculation or is it unpredictable?

We never used protection because she never wants to, but after finding out about this precum thing, i think its about time to start.

As you can probably already guess, i've never used a condom before. Does it take out a lot of the feeling? What would be the best kind to get?

I would also know what she should do to protect herself as well.

ok finally a question i can answer precum a fluid that comes b 4 cum to clear the way its completely undetectable and it can get someone pregnant.

as far as condom taking away the feeling i cant say. i havent had unprotected. what can she do im not sure condoms are pretty safe and prevent diseases she could get on the pill and have a less likely chance of getting pregnant.

precum is a clear liquid that can contain traces of sperm. It appears at the end of the urethea as it lines the urethea ready for ejaculation.

A condom of course dampens sensivity, as there is a layer between u and her.

U don't use a condom???? And it sounds like she doesnt use protection. I just give up with people to be honest. hope your not in the UK.