At What Age?

OK hun If your only 13 thats a lil young to lose your v-card. I lost mine at 18 only becuase I didnt feel ready before. Also depends on where u live but all states and in Canada 13 is considered rape. before the legal consent AGE for sex. In B.C its 16, and if your dating a guy older then 15 and your 13 he can get charged with rape no mattter what. I think you should know 15 is a good age i think. But Dont let me tell u what to do. If you feel ready to have sex and as long as u dont slut it up or if u do dont mind getting called names then do whatever u think is right for you.

Sorry if I sound rude but my lil brother lost his at 14 and got his 13yearold gf knocked up. So I'm against it so young.

But good luck at whatever u chose to do.

Also what did u mean u still think you have your v-card. well write me back

Actually age of consent all accross Canada is 14. The 16 age I think has to do with someone over the age of 18 but I'm not to sure. Anyways I lost my v-card when I was 16/17. I honestly think that it was even to early for me to loose it because at this age people get attached way to quickly. When you're concidering loosing your virginity then really take the time to think about the above and know that sex changes EVERYTHING in the relationship. I don't know how it does but it just does.

At What Age did you lose your virginity?....whats the appropriate age and what isnt?

Side note: I'm still a virgin, i think. Is it so important to feel mature & grownup that you are anxious to give up your virginity? Read the many other posts from so many other girls that have tried it & you will find the majority of them saying they gave away their virginity too soon & they regretted not waiting. What do you know about pregnancy & birth control, HIV & STDs & VD, knowing when to say,"No". You are too valuable to give away your body to a passing romeo. There are many that are willing to say they love you until they get what they want from you. Your hormones may be screaming for sexual release but you should & could be good to yourself before you give yourself away. Your virginity is the greatest gift you can give to your husband.

You lose your virginity only when you lose your cherry. That is when his penis enters your vagina & breaks thru your hymen & makes pregnancy a possibility. If he puts it in your mouth or bottom or between your breasts you wont get pregnant but you lose your innocence & could be labelled easy or a ho.

I lost my virginity at age 18 when I first went to college and it was definitely with the wrong person. I waited about wo months to make sure he cared about me and that we were in a committed relationship. But I still wasn't ready. I had a loving relationship in high school (for two years) and we didn't have sex (we did do other things) but I wasn't ready at the time. Then college came along and I felt that I sort of has to at this point. and my boyfrind pressured me. Don't let anyone pressure you. I think Iw as more ready with the first guy than with this new guy. My first love had been supportive and waited for me all that time- this new guy wouldn't wait any longer and I had sex for the first time while I was drunk- big mistake. We were protected, but I cried for days. I was emotionally not ready. I say wait until you are in a loving \, committed relatiosnhip. For the first time at least, i would wait at least a year, until you love the other person. If you have other sexual relationships after him, wait at least 2-3 months (at the least) to ahve sex with a guy. Just don't give it up that easily. Men will take advantage, have sex and leave. Make sure he's at least staying around for a while. get to knwo the person. You can never predict the future, but you can prepare as best possible. wait, wait, until it is special. your fist is something you always remember. make it special, with someone you love and loves you back. i regret my choice.

If you have oral sex it does NOT count as losing your virginity. I don't think there's a specific age that should be considered right (Okay, well to a certain extent, I certainly don't think 13 year olds should be sexually active). If the person is in love, whether they are 17 or 25, it seems perfectly fine and normal to me.

Mind you, I'm saying all of this, but if I was a mother and I found out that my 16/17 year old daughter had lost her virginity, I would probably flip out...