What am I doing wrong?

Well, long story short, I don't think my girlfriend enjoys me trying to pleasure her.

We'll start be passionately kissing, and stroking each others bodys (weaving my fingers through her hair, she massages my back), and then I'll slip my hand down her pants. And she let's me, that's not the problem. I don't know if there is anything wrong with my technique. It consists of me rubbing her clitoris, then gradually moving down to the vaginal opening and stroking the inner wall with one or two fingers. Once, she seemed to like the second one, but then it stopped. The same applies when I'm giving her oral, just I'm more focused on the clitoris. I don't know if she doesn't feel the same passion I do in those moments or what.

Can somebody help me?

Hi Jaiex,

Ask her what she wants, find out what works for her together. Once you do that she can get lots more pleasure out of it and she will enjoy it a lot more. Dont be afraid to ask her, she will know what works and what doesn't.

abcd1234

Well, I tried that, but she has only masturbated once ans she didn't like the fact that she was doing it to herself so she stopped. And that was over a year ago, so I don't think she really knows what feels good to her.

well then you will just have to play around. Go and get one of those sex guides, you will feel like a perv gettin it but dont worry. Those books are well worth it. you can find out loads of positions and styles and the more you try the more you are likely to find something that you both really lik.

just experiment.