She kicked me outta her life for her exams?

my ex hasnt spoke to me in a while, but i did send her a good luck ion your exams a few weeks ago, and i got a great reply, this was it, i didnt contact her anymore, but i didnt contact her online but she ignored me.

I know her exams are coming up soon and i think that this is stressing her out alot, is this maybe why shes choosing not to see me at all, I saw some 1 she knew last weekend and this person gave me the look as if I was famous, i had the impression that she knew all about me just by looking at me, is it possible my ex has been talking about me etc, misses me? It wasnt a bad look or a checking me out look, it was if it was a I know you look, shes told me all about u. Take into fact that ive only seen this person a few times and shes never payed too much attention to me, It was just a weird look, and the reason to it was because maybe she has been missing me?

Well that could be a possibility. Anything is possible. I guess just wait until her exams are over & see if she contacts you. If she does, then that would most likely mean it was because of her exams. If she still doesn't contact you, then there could be more to it than her exams. I think you should work on trying to get over her. Don't get your hopes up that she will contact you once exams are over because if she doesn't then you will be more crushed than you already are. I don't think you should contact her anymore, because you already have & she's ignored you, so I think you should take that as a hint to leave her alone for now. Let her come to you, but don't wait for it to happen. Try to move on & try not to think about her.

Hey! I recently split up with someone because I was overloaded with homework & studying for my finals *argh*, and I was planning on getting back together with him except for the fact that he started hitting on all these other chicks &, when I did get a chance to see him, he just kinda put a lot of space between us & acted as though he wasn't interested. Please don't blow her off. Things can get busy & hectic & the last thing that she needs right now is worrying about whether or not her boyfriend is gonna be there when she gets back. ciao. ember

I done that before, I pressured her by saying do you want me to move on etc, she just agreed, but it didnt come from her mouth. I think theres 1 thing u said, get on with your life, if she comes back then fine, I just dont know which advice to take really. The NC wont work i dont think in my case because i dont want to push her away further, I know her head is screwed up, and i think she thinks she is guilty about what she did, by breaking up etc, but thats not her fault! she needed time to secure herself etc, just dont know what to do really