question about HIV and AIDS

How do you actaully get it? I know if its mix blood or fluids or something like that you get it. but is it, mix with someone who is infected, or just anyone can get it...

Like what I mean is... if my blood mix with someone who doesn't have AIDS or HIV, would I get anything? Or do the other person gotta be infected for me to get it?

Hi blowfish,

HIV and AIDS can only be passed on to you from a person who already has it.

HIV and AIDS are passed on via the bodily fluids (i.e. blood and semen). I have done a bit of looking and i have found a site which may provide you with any more answers you may be looking for:

link removed

abcd1234

Thanks alot guys...

I was just scared because once I was making out with my girlfriend (who hasn't got AIDS... since she isn't done anything crazy, she's a good girl), it was in the car... hahaha I was on top and my hand slip onto the side of the seat and my teeth kind bumped into her lip... So... yeah.

Funny make out stories...

Well good that I got the answer thanks alot.

yea with messing around with no sex and no oral you should be all right the biggest STD which isent really all wase an STD i guess is HPV which is Genital warts which you can get from touch liek if a girl or guy had it and touched there: place and then touched you in your place you could get it or iv you whent down on them or thay whent down on you it cant kill you or any thing so yea GET TESTED! every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!