I don't know what I've done to deserve this treatment

Decado

Hi there,

I'm feeling rather terrible now.

It's my 21st birthday today....and i feel aweful.

It starts with this guy that ive been seeing. We are both in the same year at university. I'm 21 and he's 23 because he's failed a couple of years of uni and got held back.

We hooked up last year before xmas and we couldnt spend more than a day apart. We were totally and utterly infatuated with eachother. We were even at the point of saying "i love you"...although we were kinda getting ahead of ourselves. During the holidays we were constantly phoning and texting eachother and looking forward to when we could come back to uni to see eachother again...

Well we saw eachother again last monday...and he just seemed really bummed out. He said he was homesick. But he just didnt seem as glad as i thought he would be to see me. He stayed the night but he wasnt in the mood for anything (sorry for being so crude)...The next morning, i got a bit upset with him because he still wasnt up for anything (i had been waiting for this moment for a month and i thought he would feel the same) He left still being quite upset.

since then ive been trying to get to see him and talk to him properly but he always seems to have an excuse. We've seen eachother a bit but it's been in public...and since we're a gay couple (which he's still not out about) it's not possible to talk openly. He'll say he's coming over and then he'll say "ive got too much work to do".

I dont know what to do. We have this big exam on wednesday and because he's failed 2 years already, he says he's busy preparing.

I still care for him SOOOOO much. I still want to be with him all the time but im definitely not getting that vibe from him. He has stopped returning my calls so frequently...he doesnt initiate contact anymore (text or call)...

I am so scared he's going to break up with me. I am scared he's being "polite" and not doing it on my birthday....I feel used.

Any insights would be really appreciated...sorry if my ramblings are very understandable.

Thanks,

Decado](*,)

Archived