thanks or no thanks?

hey quick question. would a girl feel insulted if after a BJ the guy says thank you? I wouldnt know what else to say, but ive heard it makes a girl feel "whorish". Or would it depend on the level of the relationship? Hey by the way, what do u guys say and do after "receiving"?

Let her know that she was successful beyond measure by telling her what you felt. Tell her she made your head spin or your insides tremble from your toes to your head. Tell her there is no thrill to compare to what she had just given to you. Tell her you can't think straight but you know for certainty that she is a treasure. Tell her the pleasure of that moment will comfort & excite you when you are apart & you play it back in your memory.

I have to agree with everyone, I don't think "thank you" is appropriate at that time. Just let the girl know how much you appreciated it and enjoyed it, and then return the favor if you're up to it. Some girls aren't comfortable with a guy going down on them, so you may want to make sure that your girl is before you try it.

• 2 weeks later...

anything but thank you. say wow. just sigh. just smile. but please don't say thank you! she didn't just polish your shoes or do your dishes! and dammit man - if you really wanna say thanks - return the favor!