i feel more for him thenhes feeling for me...

im 22 yrs old, mario is 24. Weve been together 6 months.

I feel as though ive allready fallen in love with him, but now i may be falling out. Or at least trying and wanting to fall out of love with him.

Why?

I told mario b4 that i loved him. I knew he didnt love me back. I know now he still does not love me back. Granted, it has only been six months and im not trying to rush him, but i feel as though im giving more then im getting back. My feelings for him are deep. Deeper then his for mine. I dont want to get hurt, im trying to look out for myself. Leaving the relantionship is silly because its so great. Its just I dont now how long it will take for himto realize his feelings towards me. He has told me he likes me alot and cares for me alot. His actions only show his affection.

Should i just chill out and kinda back off(tho when i told him this he said no! why?) or should i keep getting in deeper unsure of what might happen.

I think i want to be a priority in his life. Maybe i dont feel that way as much because sometimes his outside interests dont always involve me. Geez, readin that last sentence makes me look/feel kinda selfish or sumthin..... i dont know what to do. i love this guy who doesnt love me back....yet.

I think you should give it a little more time ... just be aware of any signs that he might be using you, not that I am saying he is, just keep your eyes open ... restrain your heart, and don't wait on him hand and foot ... but don't be cold either ... I guess what I'm saying is that it's a fine line, love is a tricky game ...

l8r

I don't think it's selfish. It's perfectly normal to want to be a priority in your s/o's life. IMO six months is plenty of time to fall in love with someone if it's meant to be. But if you want to be more of a priority in a mans life I can tell you there are plenty of guys out there who feel the same way. Maybe he's not right for you...Just my opinion