Confused and Frustrated with my girlfriend.

I met her at work and finally worked up the nerve to ask her out. On our first date we hit it off really well and the date pretty much never ended. We got into the sexual part of the relationship a bit early but we are both ok with it. It was going great for about a month. She was everything I wanted in a relationship and in bed. However all of a sudden we stoped having sex and stoped fooling around in general. We had a talk and she explained that she didnt want the relationship to be just about sex, which I can understand so I respected her veiw on the subject. However it seems like we never have it. It was over 2 months after the talk that we finally folled around again. and I have noticed that at times I will do her a... favor. And she will find some way or getting out of returning it. once she got mad at me for something stupid. Once she got sick, etc. Ive also come to notice that I ALWAYS have to initiate any type of "personal" contact. And it is all getting very frustrating to me. Im beginning to wonder if its me or her or what but the point is its begingin to worry me. any advise?

Hmm.. I dont know too much of what to say. Is the favor you gave her oral? Because since you did it for her she may feel obligated that she has to do it for you, and quite honestly a lot of girls feel uncomfortable giving head.. and feel like it IS a favor.. which it shouldnt have to be. I think you two should really talk it over and see what her views are. I can understand how she doesn't want the relationship to be based solely on sex.. but there has to be SOME lol. Just talk with her and let her know it bothers you before things start to get worse and you both get frustrated with each other. Good luck and hope everything turns out ok!