advice to ask out girl i love : bad news

its me again. im a junior in high school and this girl im in love with is a sophmore. she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. she is all i think about. she has the most beautiful smile and the most gorgeous eyes. i dont think of anything sexual she is hot but im not like most of my friends i wont a girlfriend to love. when i first saw her i knew she was the girl for me. heres the problem we have no classes together, her locker might not be were i think it is. for the past two days i have walked by were i think her locker might be going to every class but havent seen her at all. in the beginning of the school year before my soccer practice and her cheerleading practice i would see her down by the gymnasium for about every day for about a month and a half and every time i would see we would say hi sometimes other times i would choke. i saw her a couple times in he hall. but i havent seen her i while.

just found out the girl i love doesnt even go to my school anymore. i ave no idea were she went to and not sure if a should track her down to at least tell her the way i feel or let her go and what for some else. which will prbbly be along time because i never felt this way about any one before.

please if you have any advice please share.

well if i were u what i would do is get to know her friends and who she's around with most often. this will build up your faoundation towards her. i believe this is important. when her friends see how such a nice guy u are yu'll have better luck. and what u can do is after uve talked to her a little ask if she wants to hang out sometime. you can meet eachother at the movies or the mall. there are food courts there you can enjoy together. what works best for me is not have her in you mind when ur talkin to her thereforeee you will relax and not focus too much. good luck! 8)