advice on getting to know him better...

So I was spending the night over my friend's ( Max ) house..and he also invited one of my best friends Chris, and another kid, Mike. The entire night, I was questioning, is Mike gay? I think I jsut was hoping that he might be, and thats why I questioned him..but then Chris of course, just had to fart ( dude, it was freakin wicked ) So I got up, walked away crack'n up, and lifted my shirt up to hold it against my nose. And then I noticed, Mike staring at my abs. I thought that was kind of weird, so I go back to sit down. I look at him, and he quickly turns away.

Now, that night was the first time i ever talked to the kid, even though we did go to school together. And Max is bisexual, he told me. Mike and Max are really good friends, Mike stays over Georges house a whole lot ( i know, its not good to assume things )

( other events happened that could mean a lot of things, but i donot want to mention them here )

Now, for three years, I have not once talked to this kid before. And after that night, i always end up passing him in the hallway and find him looking at me. he is talking with his friend, but is lookign at me while walking. and when he looks at me and I look at him...AHHHH, so cool...

yea, sorry about that...ANYWAY...he acts/thinks jsut like me and likes the exact same things as me...I want to get to know him better. I am very good with girls ( bi, more on the hetero side ) Any ideas on how to get a friendship going on? But, there jsut has been this weird connection/vibe between us...a very good one infact...should I get to knwo him through other friends first? I need to think of a clean, non-flirtacious way, to get him to know that I am interested in getting to know him.

hey

ok wait are you gay? if you are then does max know this? i not why dont you tell him that you gay also if you like him?

i would go from the friends position its better that way so you can learn the things he likes and what you actually have in common and whether you do like him.

if i am totally wrong with you being gay then correct me

~LJ =;