Hot-to-Trot

I met this girl I will call "Peaches" on msn messenger anyway we seemed to have hooked up quickly this is what we said:

Peaches-You know what i like bout you

Me-What

Peaches-u sound so cute I just want to hump you! you know cyber?

Me-No not really

Peaches-I will teach you then...

what do you think we are both 12 years old and I want to know your opinions please...

NO, NO NO!! Absolutely not. 12 years old is WAY too young, not to mention that cyber is cheap and you don't actually know that "Peaches" is who she claims to be! "She" could be a pedophile in disguise-there are quite a few of them out there, because they have easy pickings in kids like you. Not to mention that ANY guy shouldn't want a girl who can say such a thing over the internet to a perfect stranger, and someone so young, same as herself. If she really is who she says she is, she's not someone you really want to talk to, hate to tell you! There are a lot of nice girls out there-wait for one of them, and wait until you understand girls and dating a bit more!

Mar

I completely agree with Mar, what your getting yourself into is wrong your far too young!. If i were you i'd block her name from your MSN Messenger. You cannot go by peoples word when chatting to them online, you don't know them, they're age, sex or location. As Mar said they could be a pedophile as there is no real way for them to prove their sex when you can only go by there word. There are plenty of girls out there in the real world for you to date, your still very young and there alot that you have to learn. As suggested, leave the dating sense for a little while until you understand girls more.

You would do good to take the advice given, as anyone else would say the same. In the end were only looking out for your interest at heart.

"Stay Safe"

- whitefang