Some help with my Girlfriend

This is the first time i've posted on here so im not sure if this is going in the right area.

Anyways, my girlfriend and i had a great relationship until this past week. we've been fighting a lot lately and as soon as her ex boyfriend and her started to hang out. Now she tells me that shes not sure how she feels about me and that she thinks she might have some feelings for her ex boyfriend (they've broken up twice).

I was talking to a friend and she told me that it seems like she is just playing a game with me, trying to test me to see how much i care for and want her.

I was just wondering what you think might be going on?

If it's a test, then she has quite a sick mind. Toying with people like that is pretty cruel.

If they've broken up twice, that means they've gotten back together after the first time, so getting back together now may not be that far of a step. However, if you indeed love her very much, then tell her that. Make a gift.

Give the gift, tell her you love her, then tell her you'll give her space if she needs it. Then call her less and don't smother her at school. By doing this, you'll make her think about the gift (so make it a good one) and what she's missing with you. It should reinforce her feelings for you if what you guys had before was that great.

I kinda feel like u. As much as I look on the positive side I keep having the feeling that I was just used. I was seeing a girl for 7 weeks, we were having a great time. Then she started going quiet on me, and found that it was just me trying to contact her. Later on I found out she was wanting to get back with her ex. She told me that they only broke up in November because it was "serious and he was only young". It was him who did the breaking up and I can't help but think he did this with because a) he was thinking she was too old and wanted to move on or b) was bored of her and wanted someone else.

It came to 1 week after Valentines when my ex started going quiet even though just before this we were having the best time and she was contacting me more than ever. I guess it got to this stage and the ex bf decidied that he was lonely as he had no 1 at Valentines so a week later thought "heh, i'll get back with Miss X, and move on when the nx best thing comes along.". Although I guess she hesitated (hopefully cause she liked me and didnt know what to do) because it took her a while before she told me about it and we had planned to meet up again. I can't help but feel gutted. I half love her and half hate her guts. Theres nothing more that I would like to see than for her ex to leave her for someone else, I would so feel like saying "I told u so" (I questioned her if it was a good idea to get back with her ex, as her exs don't hav the best track records).

O well I still like her. I've gone for 3 weeks without contact, but today i've txed her. Hopefully she will reply but I don't know if she will. I'll b upset if she didn't because then I would think that she doesn't care about me anymore. But if she did and is still with him, at least that will make me happier as she at least still thinks of me sometimes. O well, we'll c.

Well today I ended the relationship, I think it was done on a terrible note however and I feel really bad about it. I told her that she was making a big mistake and that her and her ex would only repeat the past. She just kept telling me that she cant help the way she feels and that just made things worse. I want to call her and let her know that I'm sorry about the whole conversation but my friend told me to wait until tomorow. What does everyone think?

I'm really having a hard time coping with this loss, I've never had a relationship like this one before and now I dont know what to do to help me get over it.

Well, there is always a possiblity that she wants to be with her ex boyfriend. I went through that and still am. Every other guy i tried to date all i ever did was compare him to my ex. Now i am back with my ex boyfriend it never matters how many times you split up. If you are truly in love you will always end up back with him.

Tell her just to be straight up with you.

That is kind of unsettleing. I was told by her best friend that the ex tried to get her back but she didnt want anything to do with him and then she met me. That is why i think its all about crappy timing for us and perfect timing for him to come into the picture, we kind of forget about our relationship and how great it was because we faught a lot recently. I think im going to try the no contact thing for the rest of the week, however its going to be hard because we have a school project to work on together =/. That is probably the hardest part right now, is thinking about all the plans that we had for the future.

Missing, when you were with these other guys did you tell them how you felt or did you kind of forget how you felt for a while?

Also how did your ex act during this period?