stopping my insecurities

dazguy

My girlfriend says i'm insecure, jealous of our unborn baby and need to grow up. Im 28 shes 27. All of my past relationships have been with younger girls and i have always been hurt. I trust my girlfriend so much an can talk ther about anything. we have had a lot of arguements recently and have split up twice in 3 weeks. she says i'm doing her head in because i fuss an worry. I know its not her and she should'nt have to put up with the way i'm being. How do stop being to much an cure these insecurities?

she had an abortion last year and we split up an she got back with her ex for a couple of months. we have now sorted things out and been back together for 8 months and live together. everything was fine until she fell pregnant again. it is our first. since then i have become insecure and worry all the time. worried at first about what happened last time. now i'm counting the clock at work until i get home so i can be with her an know shes ok. i can say 100% she would never cheat on me an vice versa. constantly saying are u ok and fussing. doing all the housework an looking for constant praise in silly ways. constantly wanting to know she loves me an wanting cuddles an kisses. no idea why. i used to love doing my own thing but now just can't wait to get home to 'mother' her an make sure shes ok. i know if there's a problem she'll call me or let me know but i feel bad going out cuz i'm enjoying myself an shes at home sick. she said i'm jealous of the baby an insecure. i overdo everything. the more i try the more i make it worse.

Archived