SEX-what do i do

• 3 weeks later...

just go wiv the flow, maybe shes more experienced then u? is she older than u? if so shes probably more experienced....turn her on if u really want to have sex, masturbate infront of her, then vice-versa, it really gets ur sex-drives working

If you know that "something" will happen (and I take it at this point it already has), the best thing to do - the best thing in the world is to go very, very slowly.

My first time was a 14-hour experience, a constant build-up to a finale beyond description. No pain, nothing went wrong... it was perfect for both of us. At the end of that very long time, I was utterly focussed on her and I knew every part of her.

Another thing: Make sure there are no regrets about your first time. I know a lot of people who say how stupid their first time was - two minutes in the back of a car or something hurt so bad or their partner didn't take the time to ensure they enjoyed their experience.

So do what you want, but take the time to enjoy it. Make sure your partner wants you to enjoy it, too. There will be plenty of chances later to do things differently, but your first time is the one you'll remember forever.