Always feel sick and barely eating.....

button

I know nobody can give me an exact answer, just seeing if any one has had any of the same problems before....

Ive had these for a few weeks now.

Just 15 minutes ago, i was incredibly starving, felt faint from it, i had a biscuit in the morning about 3 hours prior. I got some lunch, i had one bite and i felt FULL! I feel sick in the stomach like im going to be sick. My plate is still full.

I was dying for a drink and almost drank an entire can of coke within a minute.

- throw up feeling in the stomach like im going to be sick but im not

- tired

- always thirsty

- i barely eat, i take one bite of something and im full

I had one mcdonalds chesse burger, at about 12.30 one day - i ate nothing before, last itme i ate was 6pm the previous day. I was not hungry again until 1am......and again, ate a couple of bites, and felt full and sick.....

has anybody felt like that before?

thanks.

thanks.

Nope. None of those. i did loose my job, but was glad coz it was a horrible place to work. I did have these symptoms before that tho. I have aanother job now, and even tho ive only been there for a few days, it seems ok. i dont walk in feeling nervous or dreading it.

I went to the doc and he did a test, he ruled out pregnancy, can urine tests be wrong? he said there might be an infection in the bladder or kiddney. he's waiting on results...im not sure....

i forgot to add. in the past week and a bit, ive had period like pains/cramps...yet its not due for another 2 weeks.... that might be a one off, but the sick feeling sucks....

Stress could definitely play a part - but you should really get yourself checked out to be sure.

Not eating enough, or not being able to eat at all sometimes, will deprive your body of the important stuff it needs to keep running! Being tired and dehydrated could definitely be a side effect of malnutrition. You need all the major food groups, your body needs protein and calcium and needs to be energized!

I believe that could be brought on by severe anxiety. When that happened to me I went for FOUR DAYS without eating. I know that sounds hard to believe, but I was going through a very tough time.

When you make yourself eat does that make it worse?

Usually the sick feeling will become worse. I feel sick before i eat and after...and barely eat much at that....

some times i just dont feel hungry and then when i do, im starving and eat and have just a mouthful...

last year i got sick, and lost about 12 pounds in a week....

Turned out my iron levels were dangerously low, so im wondering if i should get tested for that. I was tired, not eating (no appetitie) and lack of motiviation (which i have today).......

Usually the sick feeling will become worse. I feel sick before i eat and after...and barely eat much at that....

some times i just dont feel hungry and then when i do, im starving and eat and have just a mouthful...

Turned out my iron levels were dangerously low, so im wondering if i should get tested for that. I was tired, not eating (no appetitie) and lack of motiviation (which i have today).......

Definitely get tested for it if you are even wondering about it. If they find something like that, I'm sure they can give you supplements or something.

If your body isn't doing something right, it's because it's telling you something is wrong!

It sounds like you are suffering from anemia~!

You really need to have this looked into. Thats very serious. It could be brought on by depression, anxiety, or something more serious.

Archived