Cumming question.

The Fonz

I have that same issue too. Its rare I can cum from bjs, so you are not alone.

I feel a little better, knowing i am not the only one with this issue. thanks.

maybe u dont feel comfortable going in her mouth...

i think its normal.. happened to me with lots of girls...

a long as u can get off one way or another nothin is wrong with the plumbing down there

I do feel comfortable in her mouth, in fact, i want to and she wants me to. Since i have such a hard time from just her mouth alone, she usually goes as long as she can and then i finish by hand and shoot in her mouth. But we both want it so she can use mouth alone with no assist from me.

I've known lots of guys who can't cum from bjs.

Different strokes for different folks, ya know? I find it MUCH harder to cum from oral than I do from fingering...but most women will tell you they prefer a guy going down on her.

My only question is, is she the only one who's ever given you a bj? Or have you been able to cum from another woman (or women) doing it before?

I've dated several guys that have told me "look, I can't cum from oral; it's not you. Just giving you a warning," before our first time doing that. But, I'm led to believe that it has a lot to do with your partner as well as your own psyche or preference, because I've only not gotten a guy off from oral like 2 or 3 times ever--and this includes the ones that said they've never been able to cum from it before.

So is this girl the only that has performed oral sex on you?

yes, this is the only girl that has ever given me a bj.

Then my guess is that it has a lot to do with her, as well as you. It shouldn't be a deal breaker, cuz that would be silly to end a relationship because you can't cum from oral, but I just wanted to give my two cents. Don't stress out about it. Like I said, I've dated guys that thought they couldn't cum from a bj either, but...obviously they could lol Don't over think this one. A lot of things (including your partner) have to be just right for it to happen.

Try different things, don't be afraid to tell her what feels good and what you like. Have her use her hand as well as her mouth on you. Just keep working at it. And if you are never able to cum from a bj with her, it's still not a big deal. I'm sure it's enjoyable for you, and there are other things you can do to get off.

I have the same issue - I think it's because if you want the pace/style to change to tip you over the edge you have to say so, which makes it seem a bit mechanical - takes the edge off it a bit and the mind wanders ?!?

Whereas if you're having sex and want to go all the way.. then you speed up until you do

I haven't had sex yet, but my gf and I tried blowjobs. Maybe you're stressing out too much over actually trying to cum instead of just releasing all your worries and just enjoying the process. So far I've came everytime, but I'm sure if I was letting myself think "I have to cum, it will be embarrassing if I don't, and maybe she'll think she's horrible at it and.." etc etc, I probably wouldn't be able to either. But then like others are saying, for some people, BJs just don't do it for them. My advice is, if you're stressing out about actually cumming, try just releasing all of those worries and just enjoy the journey

Archived