first time afterthoughts

I met this girl in a class in college, our fathers are friends and we talk a bit. Tthe first night i am hanging out with her at the house, i get up to see what else is going on and as soon as i'm gone she spoke to the drunken gatherers "Is he gay? I mean look at me!" she called soon after wanting to hang out alone rather than just parties. She stopped by friday and openly tells one of my friends she wants to have sex with me because i'm "not like the rest". I fell asleep with her the same night. I call her back over the next night and fall asleep with her again and in the morning it gets heavy. When it came down to it i told her i was going to grab a wrap, she kept insisting i didn't need one, even looked annoyed that i would ask. She kept telling me everything i wanted to hear, and when all was done invited me to do it with her more often. I'm carefull about who i get close to and she seems nice, but i know she has a history. I'm ashamed of myself for not using a wrap. I feel like the situtation went too flawless hence too good to be true. Is this kind of paranoia normal or should i be asking her some questions?

I heard a good rule of thumb once; better safe than sorry. Thats going to be your choice though.

Too good to be true; possibly, although I wouldnt get too paranoid about it. Just because she has a history shouldn't worry you too much either, everyone has a history of some sort.

I was in your exact situation last october. You should be stressing. In my situation I ended up with gonorrhea. This was only my second girl I'd had sex with in my entire life, it's an eye opener. This girl looked exactly like paris hilton, was super nice, very beautiful, I never dreamt she'd have an std. I ended up taking the girl to get the morning after pill. We dated for 6 months afterwards (I'm a moron who likes to help people). Even after treating the std I still have pains in my genitals...wear a damn condom...nothing hurts more than getting a chlamidia/gonorrhea test, q-tip down your penis for 30 seconds...

Another thing to remember, it takes 6 months for hiv/aids to show up on the std test, so always wear a condom, I have to go in sometime this month to get my hiv test, it was my mistake and I hope I've paid enough for it already.