thoughts

It's usually boredom that causes our minds to wonder in these directions. When you find yourself thinking about stuff like that do something immediately to distract yourself; call a friend, go for a jog, go for a workout, go for a swim, go to the movies, try a new sport, the opportunities are endless. Keep your mind occupied with other things and you'll get over these feelings. Besides your feelings of you being not good enough are completely unfounded. There is just as good of a chance that the "other person" is worse than you so dont speculate.

Hey can someone help me. I'm having a tough time right now thinking about my ex with someone else (sexually) that is. And then I feel like I wasnt good enough. Does anyone have any suggestions about getting over this?

Thx

Tune your mind to a different station. What was "once" between the two of you is now finished. The time your spending worried about someone else tuning your ex up, is precious time wasted that you could be tuning someone else up too!

Sometimes relationships just don't work out. Not everything is meant to be you just have to stop thinking about it and try to move on. It's easy to say but hard to do.. I know this. But it's not impossible. I remember the first time my ex of a couple yrs. told me he slept with someone maybe 4 months after our break-up. I was devastated beyond belief at the thought of somebody taking my place and having what I once did. Well I realized I can find somebody new and it's not the end of my world. People change and relationships fall apart. You just have to keep moving along. Dwelling will only hurt you not them.

I do it. I think we all do. And it hurts. It's like when you're little and your milk teeth are dropping out. You can't help yourself but wiggle it. Leave it alone. It'll fall out in its own time. When you catch yourself wiggling, just stop!

The temptation is to think they're having a great time. The reality is, it's highly likely they're not. They might be putting on a brave face, but if you were together for a while they won't just forget about you. And whatever they think, you're not worthless.

I do the exact same thing. I feel like it's some sort of competition, knowing that she is out there sleeping with some guy while I'm still here not getting any, like some sort of sexual frustration. So I constantly think of her with someone else. Maybe someone can give us advice as to how to be content with knowing that she IS getting some from someone else, so that we don't go and get with the first person that gives us attention (I have no urges for rebounds, other than sexual purposes

Archived