I was just wondering if when a girl is talking to someone else but makes eye contact with you while she is talking to someone else is a sign of attraction?

Example: We will have three people, Julie, Bob, and Todd. Ok, Julie begins talking to Bob, and Todd is siting near by and looks up to see what she is talking about. Julie then changes her focus from Bob to Todd and during the whole conersation remains the eye contact with Todd. Each and everytime she beings talking, even though she is talking to Bob, she remains eye contact with Todd. The eye contact may start with Bob, but when Todd looks at her she looks back.

Would this be a sign that she is attracted to Todd or what?

I just notice a couple of girls that do this, one that I have a crush on but not totally sure if she is interested.

Any comments from girls would be great, or guys too. A girl would be best though.

Talk to you guys later.

Maybe, it depends. Because was stairing at her so much, she probably noticed and wanted to see who it was and what he was doing. Thats probably because Julie and Bob are friends but she was talking to Todd so she didnt want to be rude to him. She could like him but also was just stairing, which is something girls like to do. Maybe if she was focused on you the whole time there might be a chance.

yea or it could be that she likes the guy shes talkin to but ur easier to look at lol..i unno shy ppl tend to look at something or someone else when they are talkin to u..or something i noticed with ppls body languages its a sign of being nervous..shoolk..w/e u wanna call it..

But then again i could be wrong she may like u and she is tryin to vibe with u next time she looks at u while shes talkin to someone else look at her back .. long stare n a lil smile would be a good way to vibe..Pokinh, arm wrestling , tickling , all fall under that category.

So get a move on and if u like that girl then for Goodness sake ask the girl for her number playa!

The same thing happens to me prelude! Every time, no matter who she is talking to, and who is tlaking etc, she always looks at me, even if i don't look back.

She also looks at me when we meet, or she walks into the area or vica versa.

Im confused aswell if she likes me or just finds me interesting or trying to analyse me or something.

i have this cute looking girl in my class she is perfict. when i started going to that school i saw her and got to know her by looking around i was never to talk to her not that i cant but i dont want to or ((!!scared))!!

i always use to stair at her and i still do but she stares back some times for minets. but i have one problem she would never tell me directlly i dont want to start because i told before.

DO YOU THINK SHE LIKES ME SHE STAIRS FOR LONG TIMES AND SHOWSOFF LIKE CRAYZY WHAT SHOULD I DO I WANT TO GET TO KNOW HER AND TALK TO HER SHE LOOKS GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD!

THE POINT IS WE STAIR AT EACH OTHER BUT SHE TRIES TO LIKE DENIY THAT SHE LIKES ME I KNOW SHE DOES. 8)

SOMTIMES SHE IS AND AND OTHERS SHE IS [/b]