5 weeks down

getting_on_ok

Here is the crazy part I am a very humble guy however, I dont have any problems attracting women, I am handsome. I always have a few girls come up to me wink at me smile and the whole nine yards. Why do I miss her so much, when she broke my heart. I've been working on a better me, I've always worked out and keep in good shape. I've always ate right, I am going to counseling, I've always had friends around, except when I was with her all the time, I have a great job that pays really good, and everyone at work is helping me through this because I'm currently dealing with some deaths in my family. I dont know what else to do!! I am slowly dying inside.

I hear you. The pain can be unbearable for you to endure right now but eventually you will move on and see other women. I have been going through a painful breakup recently. It happened at the wrong time because I turned for another guy for comfort after the break up with my ex of 2 1/2 years. It didn't end up well. The guy turned out to be using me and then that same week that I found out about the guy, my grandfather died. It was too much for me to deal with at that time.

I reccomend for you to take it slow and do not date others until you are completely READY. It has been 4 months since my breakup. There are some times when I look back on my previous relationship and remember the memories. However, you have to think about the bad parts of the relationship, not only the good parts because those bad parts help you realize that it wasn't working out.

It takes time.... a lot of time. You'll be okay.

Funny thing is my Grandmother just passed away and my aunt is currently on her way out. I keep thinking she is going to call or text me, and I am trying to forget about it and her. The messed up part is I have a suspicion that she has a new dude. And I cant go and ask her do you have someone new, we you just bulls$%^ing me?

I really dont feel like ever falling in love again, I am so pissed, this always seems to happen to me.

I think we all feel a little like this. It's just the way we think. Mine still hurts and it's been awhile. Hang in there and talk to people on here they will all try and help. After all we are all in the same boat one way or another.

That's a good point. We have to think about the bad parts, too. Not every relationship is filled with happy-go-lucky, sunshiny times. For me, I've just begun to realize this browsing through old emails, how many of those bad times there actually have been.

it took me 4 months to get over my ex of almost 12 years and start dating again, you know people will tell you to get over it and move on it is hard they are not in your shoes, but to be honest with you the pain could last for as long as you let it so just put up an online profile on link removed or link removed and start getting over it, its truly the only way.

Archived