I like a girl but im not sure if she likes me

At my skool we have a dance unit in PE. there is a girl she asked me if i wanted to be her partner for the partner dances and pick eachother evry time (a lot of times peple just pick diffrnt peple evry time) i said ok. when we were danceing we looked into eachothers eyes a lot and we were actually holding hands instead of lightly touching them like evry one else. today, someone picked me before she could get to me, and she walked away before i could tell the other girl i already had a partner . she looked disappointed and got stuck with a geek . while we werent dancing with eachother (but with the other person), we made a lot of eye contact. does she like me?

dude!.....that sounds pretty serious!. ...it seems that you are confused and getting mixed signals. well, its obvious that she DIGS 8) YOU!..lol..i mean..she is giving eye contact..and you two seem to like being with eachothers company...and also that thing with the eye contact-if its long..then hey...make your move before its too late!.....id i was you..id move in and tell her that i "like her"...but on April fools day-thus-.and if you get a weird response...then just say "just kidding".so then you can have a back up..but then if she says :

"are you kidding"...just say no man. she'll finally get to know how you feel about her finally..may be she digs you for reals!....and if you like her..then sweet...the better it is and the easier it is for you

"no fate but what we make for ourselves" -T2

-ethyls2VX

• 2 months later...