How often do you masterbate?

I've been in a long distance relationship for a year.

I have a home-based business.

I see my man about once every 4-6 weeks.

I masturbate at least once per day. Sometimes up to 8 times per day. I enjoy having orgasms.

I don't masturbate when I am sexually active...unless it's a mutual masturbation.

I think most women do it, but don't admit to it. I think some women are hornier than men, and since our orgams produce energy (whereas men's produces sleepiness)....it works out to do it as often as possible.

But that's just me.

I would say I average about once a day. Sometimes it's more, sometimes less, depending on a number of factors. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood, or if I don't have the opportunity, it doesn't really bother me. Other times (like a lot of times the week or few days before my period) I do it three or four times a day. I think a lot of girls do it as often as guys, they just aren't as willing to admit it.

erm im a guy...i masterbate once a day at least maybe more depends on mood...i thought i was the only one who did it that often...felt like a sex crazed freak...but knowing you all masterbate just as much if not more reliefs me...jus a question...do women keep them to theme seleves and not tell uthas about them masterbating or is it just men that have the odd chat about it?

erm im a guy...i masterbate once a day at least maybe more depends on mood...i thought i was the only one who did it that often...felt like a sex crazed freak...but knowing you all masterbate just as much if not more reliefs me...jus a question...do women keep them to theme seleves and not tell uthas about them masterbating or is it just men that have the odd chat about it?

lol Marek "24/7" don't you wish you get paid for that? you'd b a millionaire at least!

kuhl - why 3 times sunday? i don't get it.

canadian girl: lol ur right no fair, u gurls get 2 hav multiple orgasms, us guys get screwed ova for 5-10 minutes after just one...

pologirl: yea i think some chicks do do it heaps but they don't admit it hey

gavzta: don't worry, some people do it more than once a day!

Happy Heb