Masturbation

Well... I masturbated just a few days ago (for the first time in two weeks). And afterwards the veisn WERE bigger. So I have a wrist splint and everything (which I wear 24/7).

My other arm, the one I don't use for masturbating, has hardly any veins.

So... What do I do to get rid of them (because if jackin' off can bring them, then something else HAS TO make them go away)?

I'm sorry to say, but I don't think masturbating has anything to do with getting big vains in your arms. I think that's just part of your body developing. I have big veins in my arm and I don't masturbate all the time and same with my friends. I think you're overreacting. Calm down, lol.

if you want to do a test run a mile or bench for 10 mins youlls see your vanes pop up its cause your heart is working at a faster rait to get oxygen to your muscles faster. which blood carries oxygen to your muscles.

i think i paid attention in school lol

no everyone has vbig vines in there arm, you really dont see them unless your useing your arms in some sort of exercise.

theres no way for vines to grow bigger, they just expand and you see them more because your working your heart faster so more blood goes through a bigger vine. after the heart calms down i it will go back down to size.

people with skinny or muscler arms can see there vines better.

Soooooo... How do I get rid of these veins? Or shrink them, or whatever... How do I make them invisible to everyone?!

Please, just tell me something... Something that'll make me stop worrying... How do I get rid of these veins?

The truth of the matter is simple. Your veins in that arm are bigger, and the muscle beneath it probably is as well. Make a fist with each arm and bring it towards yourself, which one is more defined? I'm gonna guess that one.

But, it's not because you're masterbating. Think about it, it's your strong hand, I think I saw. So that means you grip your pencils/pens with it, you pick up stuff with it, basically use it for everything unless you need to use the weak one, right?

It's no big deal, my friends always poke fun at me cause mine are kinda disproportional. I do masturbate from time to time if I'm not with anyone, but I would attribute the difference to my strentgh training in an attempt to strentghen that muscle for longe range shotting in bball, (my specialty). So basically, don't worry about it.

All this beside the fact that you have a splint on the other hand, making yopu use it even less.

• 2 weeks later...