She still have feelings for her Ex whattodo to make her mine

Romee

WEll i really need help, im am interested in this girl, i really like her. We both have a lot in common but the problem is that she broke up with her BF 2 weeks ago, so i started talking to her, and know i can tell that she still have feelings for him, what should i do if really want to make her like me and make her mine?. I need advices.

Thanks for the reply.

Well, you can only wait until she no longer has any feelings for her ex. It may take anything from 1 month to 3 years until she no longer cares for the lost relationship. I would not advise you to start a relationship with her until then, or else her ex will always be the 'invisible' third party between the both of you. I personally had a relationship with a girl who could not get over her ex even when they had already broken up for almost a year. And all i remember from my relationship with her, it was a painful experience full of jealousy and hurts. I tried to do all the things I could, but could never heal her. I tried my best to be the best boyfriend, but she was always thinking of her ex. I gave all I can but it never seems to be good enough, and no positive results were showing. I eventually got to meet someone else and start a new relationship and only then I could feel all the love that was absense in the previous gf.

So time is the only thing that can heal the girl you like. And do not be eager to enter a love relationship with her or else you will only be as good as the second person in her life, next to her ex.