Intense make-out.....back to friends

The other night my friend and I kissed and made-out for the first time. It was pretty intense with ALOT of feeling and rubbing. Even though we both liked it, I think she doesnt really want to move our friendship to that level quite yet. We havent really talked since and we may not see each other until Monday at school. If nothing gets resolved by then, how should I approach this on Monday morning??? Should I act like it didnt happen or what?

It depends on what you want. If you want to go out with her, then you must make the first move. Call her up and discuss the situation and see where she wants to go with your friendship. Talking to her would ease some of your worries and let you know where she stands. You have to solve this before things get really weird and you behave the way she would not appreciate.

If you do not want a relationship with her then just let things settle down and leave it alone. You must make the choice and go with what you want and hope she feels the same way. But you must know that if you attempt to move the relationship from friends to something more then you stand the chance to lose your friendship and that leads to another decision on your behalf. You must choose between your friendship and possibly losing it for life.

Neallo

Well whateva your decision, I think you should comfort her and make her feel like you understand. Sometimes ppl get horny but when they're not they think about things differently and they might feel used etc.

Apologize to her, see what she says about it, if she feels uncomfortable etc. definitely make the first move and don't pretend it didn't happen.

Happy Heb

She wont feel used. She kinda initiated it. And she also guided my hand to certain body parts and she did the same to me. I'm just really confused because we both were really into it but the next day we barely talked. I would really like to go out with her. I am hopefully going to talk with her or hang out with her today and see how things go. Thank you all