my first tijme kissin n i need sum advice

hey i am sabrina..ok i really like a guy and is name is adam..i think i will b going ou with him soon..but i know he moves really fast..as in makin out leads to alot of other stuff..but me i havent even frenched a guy yet and i am not sure how..can sum of u guys give me sum advice i can really use it cuz i like him n i jus wanna t lest not look like an idiot when i kiss him consderin it will b my first time. so0 i hope u guys help me thanks bubi..

• Like 1

Sabbi first off ur to young to get ne further ... how old is this guy? i swear guys like a girl that challenges..kissing..teasing is pleasing..do u know how to kiss? kiss his lips gently keep ur mouth half way closed hlaf opened slip that tongue in masage it with his pull away a lil n switch possitions with ur head often..keep it real girly..and im tellin u DONT LET HIM GET TO FAR he will forget u and move on ... guys like competition n likes to get teased..follow after this n he will respect u..instead of passin u on to the bi*ch on the left...haha

Hey , Honestly there is no way no matter how much they explain to you that you will learn to kiss by advice, Kissing comes naturally . You wont be lost you will do what you feel. Another things its true what Emotional Says Guys dont like a girl who is willing to go fast in a second. Take your time. Dont do things if you feel preassured only do it if you feel its the right thing other wise you will Always regret it.