Silence

Rickster

Although I'm getting much better at conversating with people, but do you get times where this girl looks at you face to face and you look back face to face without any words? I know this girl for some time already, but it is these kind of moments when I don't know what to say. All I do is look back to acknowledge that I've also noticed her taking notice in me. I have to admit things have not got on between both of us because of what happened in the past. But we've managed to speak at some times, and then at other times, that face-to-face staring just occurs. It's like we are almost trying to read each other without verbal communication.

Well, try to spice up the non-verbal communication

I like these situations. Don't let any insecure thoughts seep into you, just enjoy the moment, look at her straight in her eyes and smile.

She will say something... or get closer... and closer... and closer...

you can imagine the rest

P.S.: Listen to "You say it best when you say nothing at all!" by Ronan Keating

Well, try to spice up the non-verbal communication

I like these situations. Don't let any insecure thoughts seep into you, just enjoy the moment, look at her straight in her eyes and smile.

She will say something... or get closer... and closer... and closer...

you can imagine the rest

P.S.: Listen to "You say it best when you say nothing at all!" by Ronan Keating

Hey man, I'm currently listening to that song. Wonderful. I thought that not speaking would make such situations awkward, but seeing it in your light... I don't think it is anymore. We both are reserved, and I suppose it is for this reason that staring at each other occurs. Last time this occurred I just looked at her in her eyes confidently (not sure if I smiled though).

Thanks!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Try dating somone with Finland..

I remember one of her quotes when we were still getting to know each other..

'' Yeah it's normal for Finn's to just sit in Silence for three hours''..lol

At first I thought she was shy, but as I got to know her it taught me a valuable lesson..

Unrelated to your question but whenever you see a Finn you'll know what I mean lol..

Ofc it's abit of a sterotype but I like it..'If you have something to say then say it if not enjoy nature''

Archived