I have decided to ask a girl named Danielle out! She is great friends with me but nothing more, yet...

My question is does anybody have any places to go for a first time date?

What are some things to do as a flirt? I don't have a clue what it means and don't think i have flirted before (WHAT IS IT?) What are some things to say when flirting?

I hope it all goes well...fingers crossed

P.S. Is it best to ask your date whether or not you can kiss her or better as a surprise!

I find the movies is a great place to have a first date. Make sure though to choose a movie you will both enjoy (even if it is a chickflick). For a first date I would say go with just holding hands after the movie has started. As for kissing on the first date, wait for the second date to surprise her with that. It will drive a girl crazy when she wants to kiss you but you hold out on her to the next day. As for what to say, be yourself and dont say somthing that you would usually say to one of your guyfriends with her. You know gross stuff, things like that. Good luck...

Sounds like you aren't very old, but I could be mistaken. First dates can be just about any where. For me it's usually sitting in the park and talking all day, but I've only been on one... well, I guess I took a couple girls to school dances when I was in high school, and have take friends of mine to diner and movies, but there really wasn't anything romantic about those situations, it was just a way to spend time with my friends. Just do something fun

Now as far as flirting, I'm sure you have done it at some time in you life, but just didn't have a name to put with it. It's just something that happens when you like a girl you're around. Flirting can be just about anything that is meant to softly appeal to someone's sexual side. It could even be just talking… I guess it a hard thing to explain.

Now as for the kissing, it is usually better to just go for it. For some strange reason if you ask permission women seem to think that you aren't secure.

Flirting?

Just be funny, be interesting, make funny observations on the weirdness of the world and people around you. Everything you say can have a smile behind it. A coyness, a wryness... like you are sharing secrets with only her. She needs to feel special and you are the man to do it...

Ok, now this is something that no girls are allowed to read, ( )

just guys eyes only:

You asked about kissing and such. Well as the other posters said, you gotta build up to it slowly... holding hands, touching arms, sides, shoulders, seeing the comfort and trust level between you guys build up to when it seems like maybe its time to test a kiss out.

So here is a trick... guys eyes only:

Look into your girls eyes, watch them a little longer than you are supposed to... pretend to see an eyelash that fell onto her cheek,

put your hands to her face, slowly brush away the pretend eyelash

with your thumb and then smile, now you are close to her, looking in

her eyes with a perfect position to kiss her if she seems like she wants to,

or just smile and let her anticipate the next time you do get close like that.

Now don't tell anyone else the secret.