watching guys masturbate

vor253

i'm gonna be honest and very blunt. i am a BIG fan of masturbation and i love to watch guys stroke their cocks. it is by far one of the most erotic things. mmmmmmm..... just thinkin' about it is making me hot. i am fortunate enough to be with a guy who is so sexually openminded and who enjoys sharing this part of himself with me. we are both very much in to mutual sessions and we even participated in a group session last summer, that was INCREDIBLE. i was just wondering if there is anyone out there who loves sharing and watching as much as i do. 8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually, I've read about quite a few people who like to watch and be watched. The actual act of watching masturbation seems to be more common than most people think, probably because it isn't discussed much.

see:

link removed

for more information on these topics.

• 4 weeks later...

I love watching a girl masturbate. I find it so much fun to see someone enjoying themselves so much, and to be sharing something so personal.

Even more, I like being watched. I'm not sure what is so exciting about it, but I have found I enjoyed masturbating more when someone was watching me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...