I LOVE HER/ NEED HER

hello im a student in 10th grade there is a girl who is my firend and i want to be her lover. this would be my first GF. only problem is i wont see her ffor 3 weeks because i had surgey and am on bed rest. i talked to her firday but hsvent herd frim her. i love her so mcuh i think about her all the time even dream about her. how should i tell her i love her and hoe dhould i show my loove for her

You could use the sympathy approach and call her to see if she will come see you while your in your hospital bed, or you could wait until your better and show her that you love her. Dont come right out and say it she might not take it so well unless she feels the same way about you. Kinda ease into it by flirting and such...you know give her hints. Or if you got balls of steel you can come right out and say it and hope she says it back or be ready to take the heat.

hope this helps

i agree with hunter or w/e..i think that if u really think u love this girl tell her but dont be mad if she dont say it back..b.c next time a guy says he loves me im going to tel him never to tell me that aagain..b/c i got hurt like heck by that word..the sympathy approach sounds good..call her and tell her you miss her..itll flatter her and im sure she will come and visit with u..