Moving "further" in a relationship...

My girlfriend and I are really into each other. I have been going out with this girl for 11 months now and we have been making out every weekend for the past 2 months. The last 2 weekends i tried to feel her up and last weekend she said "dont go up there" and when i asked her about it earlier tonight she said "I dont want to go that far". Is there any advice to getting my girlfriend comfortable to let me feel her up?!?! Please post any advice

Well I'm not too sure how old you and your girlfriend are, but I think you might want to further discuss some of the moral issues that she has with sexual intimacy. You guys have obviously been going out for a very long time and feelings to move on are VERY normal, especially after 11 months of just making out. She might be a little scared and reluctant to move on, so you might want to just assure her that you do love her and that you want to take things to the next level when she's ready because you do love her and you want to show her.

If she's ready she'll talk to you more about it and probably have a more open mind about it and hopefully you guys can move on.

Good luck.