Just need a little encouragement!

Okay, my boyfriend I have been together for 5 months now. When we started dating he lived in the same area. He is now away at a school in a two year program, which involves two internships, one anywhere in the country, the other in the world. We are completely crazy about eachother and he now lives two hours away. I know that we are lucky to be that close and we both try to make visit as much as possible. I work and go to school so it can be tough sometimes, and his school is very demanding. I think he is my soulmate and although we are both only in our early twenties, I really believe I could spend the rest of my life with him. I am a natural born worrier, and I don't worry about him being infaithful, but I just worry that the distance could take it's toll on our love. When I ask him if he worries he says that only we can control our future together and that he knows we are in love and we will both try our hardest to stay close and see eachother as much as possible. I guess I am just looking for any encouraging words to help me through the lonely nights without him. If anyone has been through a similiar situation please leave me a message. It would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like you two are very happy...

Long distance can be tough, but it can and does work a lot more than people will make you believe. Try not to talk about "worrying" about it, just let it be what it will be, have fun and see each other as often as you can, and it will work if it's meant to be! Love doesn't know distance...

Best of luck!

According to you, you guys are madly in love (and I don't doubt if it for a second, age has nothing to do with it.)

Consider this quote, perhaps it'll serve as an encouragement:

Absense is to love what wind is to fire; It extinguishes the small and enkindles the great.